Narrow case model, races pre-65 classes/normal 250GP
Frame reinforced of course at the swing arm attachment... a must for the narrow case.
- 10mm engine mounting bolts instead of the standard 8mm.
- Akront rims.
- 32mm front fork. Marzocchi. valving retuned for RR.
- 180mm front brake. Dual leading. "Vintage Brake" linings... very powerfull!
- YSS rear shocks... real good, with externally adjustable rebound damping
- Engine head is fully ported with 42-36mm valves.
- Road and Race Australia cam... the best around!
- Dual ignition mod (a must!)
- New set of R&D valve springs.
- New JE HC forged piston.
- 36mm Mikuni carb.
- Special dual thickness clutch drive plates... and stiffer 450 springs
Ducati 5sp tranny with recut synchro dogs combined with specially modified shifter box for perfect shifting (a major weakness with the Ducati NC transmission)
- Wide case clutch actuating lever mod (another major improvement over the NC version)
Certainly missing a few additional mods in my description... but be assured that everything you can and have to do on a Road Racing Duc 250 is there.
Several races and championships won with this bike over the years... in Canada and the US (VRRA, USCRA, AHRMA).